Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at (603) 726-3076 ext. 299.
Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (e.g., credit cards, social security numbers, financials) will not be stored on our servers.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are new construction mountain homes that sit alongside our Nicklaus Design golf course. You will enjoy the comforts of home, including a full kitchen, large bedrooms with private bathrooms, an open living and kitchen space with a half bath, on-site laundry, and a beautiful porch, all in your private White Mountains retreat.
- Do the homes have an outside grill?
- Many, not all, homes have outside grills.
Are towels and linens included?
Yes, but there is no towel service at the pool. Please bring your own pool/beach towels.
Is the pool shared or private?
The pool is located at the Activity Center and is shared by residents and renters alike.
Are there fitness facilities on-site?
Yes. The fitness room is located in the Activity Center.
Where do we place trash during our stay?
Please bring your bagged trash and recycling to the Maintenance building at the base of Lafayette Road.
Will there be housekeeping during our stay?
Unfortunately we do not offer housekeeping mid-stay.
Do your homes have a washer and dryer?
The gambrel homes have an in-unit washer and dryer. The tiny cottages do not offer laundry facilities.
Can I bring my pet(s)?
Unfortunately, our homes do not allow pets.
Is smoking allowed in the rental home?
No smoking is permitted inside any of our rental properties or within 10 feet of the homes. If there is any evidence of smoking, your credit card on file will be charged for property damage.
What is the GPS address to the homes?
73 Lafayette Road
Thornton, NH 03285
Do the homes have a full kitchen?
Each gambrel home has a full kitchen that includes stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a breakfast bar, full range, refrigerator, and dinnerware. Items include:
12-person dinner set, including dinner plates, salad plates, bowls, and mugs
65-piece silverware set; 12 water glasses; 12 wine glasses; 12 beer glasses/mugs; 17-piece knife set
12-piece enamel cookware set; 10-piece glass bakeware set; mixing bowls; colander
Toaster; coffee maker and filters; tea pot
Salt and pepper shakers; kitchen towels; oven mitts; whisk; drying mat; cutting boards; measuring cups; dish brush; steamer; wine opener; various kitchen utensils; placemats
Kitchen supplies, such as garbage bags, dishwashing soap, dishwasher soap, and paper towels are provided
Iron and ironing board
The tiny cottages have an efficiency kitchen (no oven/stovetop).
- Is there a restaurant on-site?
Yes. PanoramaSix82 is an award-winning eatery located in the Clubhouse at 40 Clubhouse Lane. Hours vary depending on time of year.
When am I allowed to check-in?
Check-in time begins at 3 p.m. on the day of your arrival.
When should I expect to check-out?
All guests must check-out by 10 a.m. on the day of their departure.
Where do we check-in?
Check-in location and information will be available upon booking.
What if we need a late check-in (after 7 p.m.)?
Late arrivals (those after 7 p.m.) must be scheduled and agreed upon in advance. A late check-in fee may be assessed if prior arrangements have not been made.